Feature Request and/or Example Sites for CoursePress

I have tried to find some course websites that were "fully flushed out" with many levels and features using CoursePress, and I just can't find anything. So first...if the request I am asking about is already possible that would be great. Quite frankly...a "how to" guide and setup along with videos would be appropriate for such a plugin.

I came here from Ruzuku. At first I thought about setting up my course content with them but decided I really wanted control over my my content so am hoping CoursePress will work out. However, there are some things about the way Ruzuku courses are setup that are rather nice and am hopeful that if it isn't already a feature of Coursepress, it can be.

The first thing I like about the Ruzuku is the initial course page once you sign up for a course. It is plain, simple and from that one page all lessons are accessible (the dots you see are links to the individual lessons in a module or unit.

Each "Module" or Unit page shows all the lessons in that module.

And each lesson or activity has an easy way to navigate to any lesson in the module (see third image in series) and an indication of whether or not the lesson has been completed.

This setup makes it really easy to navigate in the course and know where you're at in the course, and your progress.

I would LOVE a feature like this is Coursepress if it isn't already there. If it is, can anyone point me to a sample site that uses Coursepress? Thanks!

Vinod Dalvi

Hi Kary,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting on the forum.

The first thing I like about the Ruzuku is the initial course page once you sign up for a course. It is plain, simple and from that one page all lessons are accessible (the dots you see are links to the individual lessons in a module or unit.

Each "Module" or Unit page shows all the lessons in that module.

And each lesson or activity has an easy way to navigate to any lesson in the module (see third image in series) and an indication of whether or not the lesson has been completed.

These features are provided by CoursePress Pro plugin as described on the following page.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/coursepress-pro/#product-usage

Quite frankly...a "how to" guide and setup along with videos would be appropriate for such a plugin.

I would LOVE a feature like this is Coursepress if it isn't already there. If it is, can anyone point me to a sample site that uses Coursepress?

You will find how to guide in the above shared page and in the CoursePress Pro plugin settings on clicking on the link "View Setup Guide" as shown in the attached screenshot.

Currently there isn't any sample site where the plugin is set up which i can share to you and also there isn't the video tutorial.

I will move this over to the features & feedback section. This way it can be considered for future development, and we can also see what other community members think about the feature request.

You can quickly set up a test site to test it and use the CoursePress Pro plugin and CoursePress theme on it.

You will find the CoursePress theme in the CoursePress Pro plugin directory on the following path which you have to add in your wp-content/themes directory.

/wp-content/plugins/coursepress/themes/coursepress/

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi