Feature Request: Display featured image with post excerpt.

I would like to submit a feature request that allows displaying of the featured image with the post excerpt. Probably allowing some pre-defined size/formats would be desirable. I want something similar to the attached screenshot which would allow displaying multiple posts in a grid like magazine like format.

• DTuloJr

I have very similar requirements for a variety of projects I'm working on. I found that there are numerous responsive grid plugins and themes that offer functionality similar to what Shireen wants, but may require code customization, depending on the exact feature set that's required. I found that for my requirements, a subset of which matches what Shireen has illustrated, it can absolutely be accomplished using the commercial WordPress plugin "Views" from onTheGo systems, the same guys that make the WPML multi-language plugin. Views is a subset of a commercial Toolset suite of extremely powerful plugins from onTheGo, and can be found at, WP-Types.com (That *is* an affiliate link, but you don't have to use it). I consider their Types and Views plugins, along with Autoblog from WPMU, to be core plugins that are indispensable.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.