Feature request for Appointments +

I would like to provide a feature request that perhaps you can include in future versions:

1. Terms and Conditions checkbox on the sign-up form. It would be nice if we could force a terms and conditions checkbox. Many stores have this option, it only makes sense that this option is available for appointments being scheduled.

2. Registration form improvements: It would be nice if we could re-arrange the signup form fields easily. With the additional fields add-on is nice but you cannot integrate custom fields with the set required fields. Second, it would be nice if there was a multiple option checkbox instead of just one option checkbox. For yes and no questions.

3. Language files: Its difficult to change the wording of your languages. For instance to change: Free, Busy, and Not Possible to our own terms. I don't understand why there isn't a simple lanugage file that I can modify and then re-upload. I know there is a workaround with .po and .mo files but this is not that simple for most users.

This software is outstanding, I just hope these few features will be considered in the near future.

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @Jessica,

Thanks for your feedback.

1. Terms and Conditions checkbox on the sign-up form. It would be nice if we could force a terms and conditions checkbox. Many stores have this option, it only makes sense that this option is available for appointments being scheduled.

You can achieve this using our following Terms Of Service plugin.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/terms-of-service/

2. Registration form improvements: It would be nice if we could re-arrange the signup form fields easily. With the additional fields add-on is nice but you cannot integrate custom fields with the set required fields. Second, it would be nice if there was a multiple option checkbox instead of just one option checkbox. For yes and no questions.

Just want to confirm here are you talking about the Registration form or the Appointment confirmation form?

3. Language files: Its difficult to change the wording of your languages. For instance to change: Free, Busy, and Not Possible to our own terms. I don't understand why there isn't a simple lanugage file that I can modify and then re-upload. I know there is a workaround with .po and .mo files but this is not that simple for most users.

If you are not looking for the .po and .mo files then could you please tell me a bit more in detail about what language files are you talking about?

Please advise.

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.