Feature request for Events+

Can Events+ add multiple payment levels?

For example, children at 10.00, adult for 15.00, and seniors are 12.00 ? We have events that have different payment levels based on membership, etc.

Thanks in advance!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings epijunky,

Thanks for bringing this up, it certainly sounds like a useful customization to the plugin.

Can Events+ add multiple payment levels?

i will notify the lead developer of Events+ plugin of the feature request.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• Vladislav
    • Dead Eye Dev

Hello,

The latest plugin release (v1.4, just released) comes with an updated "Membership Integration" add-on which I believe does exactly what you need. While the previous version allowed you to set up free admissions for member levels, the new version also allows you to set up different event prices, based on your users membership level.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings @Vladislav,

the new version also allows you to set up different event prices, based on your users membership level.

Now this is some really cool stuff, but what membership levels are you referring to?

based on your users membership level

Membership plugin?

User roles within WordPress?

Please let me know and great job in any event.

Cheers, Joe

• Vladislav
    • Dead Eye Dev

Hi,

I'm sorry, I should have been more clear on the first go - it was a long day yesterday :slight_smile:

Okay, so the "Membership Integration" add-on allows for Events+ payment integration with the Membership plugin: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/membership/ Each user level defined within the Membership can now be allowed to have either free admittance to an Event, or a specific Event price, different from the default one.

• epijunky
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi - sorry to resurrect this but I just realized that I still need something for this plugin!

I like the fact that members can be set at different prices but thats only if you're using the WMPU membership system. If I'm not using that system (which I'm not) I cant use that feature.

Honestly, even beyond that, I still need the ability to list different price points for both members and non-members. For example, for an event I'd like to specify:

Member price
    non-member price
    child price
    group price
    etc.

Can this be done?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings epijunky,

The first feature request which was indeed fulfilled would dictate this feature request is closed.

Now that you have come up with more "feature requests" it would be proper forum and feature request etiquette to have opened a new ticket and feature request considering that we all now need to read through the entire original request just to find the new request?

Please submit a new request felling free to copy and paste all directly relevant items form this ticket into the new one so that I can flag the lead developer to the new request.

Thank you for your understanding and for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings epijunky,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention in which I agree with you and my bad - I should have caught it then and I apologize for not catching it then.

It is/was still in your benefit to create a new feature request due to the way the system works. For each feature request ticket a "task" is created for the lead developer to examine and if fulfilled the task and ticket within that system is marked as completed.

Therefore after the original request when the new one was added no new task was created - it is now seen by the system as a normal task.

Hopefully you can see how creating the second feature request ticket is in your benefit.

Thanks again.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.