Feature request for subscribe by email, send now

Any chance of adding "send email now" with a dropdown that allows us to choose number of posts to include?

• astUtemy
    • New Recruit

Thanks Tim. Here's what I'm thinking:

So, right now we can choose to 1) send immediately on next post; 2) Send a daily digest; 3) Send a weekly digest. None other than the first are immediate. What I'd like is:

The ability to hit "send now" and choose:
    a) # of posts to include, i.e. 10 means the latest 10 (as soon as possible)
    b) Choose individual posts by clicking a checkbox (next release for this)

Think Mailchimp meets SBE. Thanks!

• astUtemy
    • New Recruit

I've got a ton of ideas on all your plugins so maybe we should do a chat soon. I'm not a coder, but I am a CEO and entrepreneur of many tech startups. I am helping QuickBooks with their online product also.

P.S. Can we start with Membership? :slight_smile: Night Tim and thanks again.

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

Our plans with Membership is first to remove the complexity, make it more intuitive. Our new UI/UX guy has been working through our plugins, and our designers have then been making them look more beautiful.

The next big planned improvement for Membership :slight_smile:

It's this thread, I simply moved it across to our feature request area. :slight_smile:

Take care.

• astUtemy
    • New Recruit

Reports! Dashboards! Exporting of users/subscribers/members. Affiliate integration. Design of subscription forms to allow for a much better user experience. And most importantly, LOSE the dual subscribe function, i.e. first create a Wordpress subscription, then choose Membership subscription. This redundancy kills conversions big time.

I have so many other requirements/ideas if you are interested.

We are http://www.schoolofbookkeeping.com and we will outgrow Membership soon otherwise.

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

We're always interested in new and awesome ideas! :slight_smile:

What I recommend is keep these separate though, so in this thread lets concentrate on Subscribe by Emails, and then please open a new thread for Affiliates, and one for Membership.

We have different developers on those projects, so it just helps to make sure things are tidy and not missed by our team. :slight_smile:

Take care.

• Zeke
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I too suggested this feature some time ago, and recently in #655510 I suggested:

...in a perfect world, there would be a check box to select and include any post in the next scheduled digest (because it was updated, or has new content in our case)...and ideally a 're-send via SBE digest' date field to choose what day it would be included.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.