I'd have to believe that someone would have to had posted this before, but after searching throughout the forum(s), I couldn't find it mentioned once.
I realize that this might not be a simple project to tackle, but until there's an user friendly solution, it's one that's going to continue to plague everyone's site score/pagespeed for a while to come.
I found a few references to solutions on a few different places, but none are simple enough for me to quickly implement them into multiple sites. It'd be so amazing if you folks were able to streamline this process for us in Hummingbird!
Google Analytics cache leveraging example: