feature/bugfix whmcs theme

Hi,

The integration only works with the portal theme and requires a whmcs config change to the portal

theme.

Why not append ‘?systpl=portal’ to the request so that the plugin selects the required theme automatically?

S

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings seanmullen,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

Thank you for the feedback it is very appreciated.

This is a great question that I do not know the answer to, but seems like it would reduce a lot of headaches if it works. Especially if it allows the person to keep their selected theme but pulls the data from the portal theme that it requires.

If this is the idea it is fantastic.

So I will go ahead and pose this question with code above to the lead developer of WHMCS WP Integration and see what he thinks.

It could take a little longer then a normal ticket but I will see about getting him in here asap for his advice/advisement.

Cheers, Joe

• seanmullen
    • New Recruit

Hi

Just to test the concept, I appended the portal template to the request in whmcs-integration.php at around line 434

case ‘GET’: {

$url .= ‘?systpl=portal’; // sean’s test

and it works for me. Obviously, there is more too it, but it could reduce support questions for the dev

Bye

Sean

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings seanmullen,

Sorry to report it did not work for me as I had hoped. I was hoping as mentioned above for a way for this to work without having to select the Portal Theme and to be able to use my own theme.

Still waiting for the lead developers input and hopefully he may see some way to accomplish this incorporating partially or in whole your code above.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Sean,

Just checking if this issue was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that’s great news.

If not, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the ‘Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)’ box below the post area (or else we’ll miss it!)

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.