Featured image size issue since WP Smush PRO

Hi!

I've recently upgraded from WP Smush to WP Smush pro. All good sofar, until I uploaded a new featured image for my blog.

I've been consistently using the same image dimensions, however for some reason the latest blogpost is displaying a wrong thumbnail size for the featured image (cropped). Please refer to the homepage to see what i'm talking about, the blog overview is found at the bottom of the page.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks

• Sajid

Hello Bart,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I am sorry to hear you are getting this weird cropping issue but as far as I know, WP Smush Pro does not have any thing to do with thumbnails sizes.

But any way, could you please deactivate WP Smush Pro plugin, create a new post, upload a new photo of exact same dimensions and try to attach it with this new post. This will tell us whehter its exactly an issue of WP Smush or theme.

If you still getting this issue then please enable support staff access so I could take a closer look. To grant access go to WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access -> Grant Support Access or see this manual for more details regarding how to enable support staff access.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.