Featured Images Not Showing Up on Sub-site

Hi, None of my featured images have been showing up anywhere. They don’t show on the post, on the front page, or in the archives, yet when I go in to edit the post, I see the image there. This was happening with my main site and the child site, but since I disables some plugins, my pictures on the main site are working. Unfortunately, this didn’t work for the sub-site and there aren’t any plugins left to disable for it.

Here’s one of the posts on the sub-site… http://tucsonaz.alocalmom.com/2012/10/16/tucson-depression-help/

Any idea what’s wrong?

• HamRadioDude
    • HummingBird

Try Update link in admin to update the ad on blogs. Just a shot in the dark. disable all plugins also if update network blogs doesn’t work

If that doesn’t work you can try switching to twenty ten theme to see if it happens to that theme, also if it doesn’t you know a conflict with the theme.

Make sure Cache Plugin is disabled and cache cleared. also in your browser Control+F5 to reload all new images and CSS in Browser

hope it helps.

• LHardy
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I did notice that the url for the pictures on my main site, which are showing up just fine, are located in …/wp-content/uploads but the pictures on the sub-site, which are not showing up, are located in …/files/

Not sure if that means anything…

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Hello there!

I’ve checked out the link and it seems that the image is not showing at all, the link is actually an href…

Have you tried to enable a twenty eleven theme to see if you still get the problem?

Are you adding the featured images via the uploader?

You can also try resetting your permalinks. Just change them to default, click save, then return to the previous setting, and click save again.

Best,

Kimberly

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

Hiya, just going through some of the older threads here.

As it’s been a little while since we last heard from you I thought I’d check in to see how you’re going?

If you’re still looking for some further assistance with this thread then please feel free to reopen the thread or of course for any new and related issues you are most welcome to open a new thread.

Cheers!

Tom

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.