featured products and css

Ok I want to display featured products on my page max 4 at a time whats the shord code for this.

Also on my cart page on my main site

https://shopcreativebarbados.com/cart/

For the cart alert when no productsare added
I want to change the colour and give it a rounded border

For the cart when products are added

Same requirements as above

• Rupok

Hi antony,

Thanks for asking. Let me describe one by one.

I want to display featured products on my page max 4 at a time whats the shord code for this

I'm afraid, MarketPress doesn't support Featured Products feature yet. But this sounds to be a really awesome feature to me. So I'm moving your thread to our Features and Feedback section. More people liking this idea, more chances our developers will work on this and will include this feature in our future releases.

For the cart alert when no productsare added I want to change the colour and give it a rounded border

You can easily do this with the following custom CSS Code:

.mp_cart_empty {
      background: #d7d7d7 none repeat scroll 0 0;
      border: 2px solid #d7d7d7;
      border-radius: 10px;
    }

You can add this to a theme's stylesheet, in a child theme, or using a plugin like My Custom CSS.

For the cart when products are added

I'm sorry but I'm not sure for which element you are trying to change background color and border radius. Can you please provide a screenshot so we can be sure about your requirement and give you the exact solution?

Please let us know these details. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.