Features about Appointments+ plugin

May I know if Appointments+ plugin has the feature for waiting list? It would be great if can give a prompt reply. Thanks a lot!

• dan

Hi Predrag,

Thanks for your prompt reply. Actually, my client is looking for an appointment plugin for booking gym trainer's lesson. All the features from Appointment+ should fit already but only the requirement for waiting list missed. Just wonder if this feature could be integrated the plugin in the soon future.

The idea is something similar to meetup.com but it's for event subscription rather than for personal service like doctor, trainer. Lets say if one trainer's schedule is fully booked. Someone can be in the waiting list and if any one missed out the appointment, he/she can just catch up that period. Hope I clarify clear enough. But really appreciate your prompt reply. Very effective support, Surprise!!

Please let me know if you need further clarification. Thanks a lot!

Regards,
    Dan

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey Dan,

I hope you're well today!

Your description on this is excellent. This is indeed an interesting feature and I think we should definitely include something like this in Appointments+.

As you may already know most of the features is added to our plugins upon users' request. That being said, I hope other members of our community will support the idea and vote for this one!

Thanks for this great suggestion and have a great day!
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.