I want to sell online courses. Most people I know use Wishlist Member. WPMUDEV have 3 different plugins that seem to offer similar features...? Is there a feature comparison table or even individual pages with the full list of features? OR, am I supposed to install all 3? These are the questions I'm trying to answer:
I sell 5 different productivity courses (as well as free downloads) under one brand, all sold and marketed separately but to the same audience. e.g. Gmail Setup 101 / Asana for Beginners / Password Management 101
Here are my needs:
(1) all courses a customer has purchased to show on their 'home page'. (Zippy Courses offers this but I'm not sure about WPMUDEV)
(2) show progress on each course to the user
(3) ability to offer payment plans
(3) I need to view each individual's progress - what content they've watched/accessed etc.
(4) My preference is to have the courses housed on my current domain rather than a sub domain or a different one altogether but it's not a deal breaker. In this I'm trying to achieve 'lifetime user accounts'. For example, Susan buys her first course in January, then another in July - I want the plugin to recognise her email address and remind her she already has an account etc. and help her log in to her 'home page' to purchase the next course - or a sequence similar to that.
(5) offer free courses / promo codes etc.
I installed the Membership plugin but I'm disappointed there isn't a wizard to help me start setting up courses - have I missed it? Also, by activating it, it automatically blocks all pages on my domain without telling me wtf?