Fed Ex shipping integration

Does anyone have any ideas or can help with integrating Fed Ex shipping within marketpress plug in? My client wants two options for their customer to choose from. The first option would be delivery charge within their local delivery area and the second option would be Fed Ex shipping if their customer is out of their delivery area. Any help or ideas how to make this happen???

They claim marketpress is the best shopping cart plugin for wordpress, but there are other plugins that already have a lot better shipping options than marketpress. This is a HUGE option not to have installed in this plug in. Especially for the monthly charge they charge you for use of the plug in. This is ludacris. Can anyone help or have any ideas???

• aecnu

Greetings djwhite1176,

Thank you for your intriguing but inaccurate comments.

You are basing your entire assessment of Market Press based on shipping options?

Especially for the monthly charge they charge you for use of the plug in.

This is absolutely false. There is no monthly charge for using the plugin. There is a monthly fee for support and updates, but nothing for using the plugin. If you quit the program, though you will not be able to get updates nor support, the plugin will continue to work.

I am not slamming on you, but I will set the record straight and the truth be known - it is exactly as I have described above.

On to the issue --> From my understanding the addition of the Fed Ex gateway was well on its way in development until about six months ago Fed Ex decided to change its API and therefore changing the integration scene considerably.

To the best of my knowledge the Fed Ex gateway addition is being worked on and though I have no date or status for its completion, it is underway and hopefully included in a new release soon.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu

Greetings djwhite1176,

Thank you for the additional insight which is greatly appreciated.

So you need to have more then one shipping option for the client to chose from to include Fed Ex, but I totally understand the need for more then one option and it certainly sounds like a useful customization to the plugin.

Unfortunately, it is not currently available as you know - but we would love to put it into consideration for future development

Alternatively, you could see if there's a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute, but we're aiming to get you sorted ourselves.

I will notify the lead developer of the request and you have my +1

Any other +1's to have this feature request developed?

Come on members show your support for this feature request!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.