Feed for Page content

I'm sure this must have been asked before at some time but I can't find the answer...

How do I create a feed for Page content? Post and custom post content is fine but I can't seem to pull Page content through...

I'm running WP 3.3.1 Multisite and AutoBlog 3.6.2.

Thanks

g01010

Thanks aecnu. It's all my own content. I've got a client's site and I'm creating white label versions for their agents - pulling post and custom post content through is fine. Getting page content isn't.

I've had a look round and it seems there might be some hacks and/or plugins for creating page feeds but as there is a setting in AutoBlog to select Page content, it seemed that I should be able to do something out of the box.

Grateful for any advice.

aecnu

Greetings g01010,

The option in the Autoblog plugin regarding "Page" is in reference of where you want your feed posted too, but not relative to where it is coming from.

In other words you can have your Autoblog plugin feeds posting to pages rather then posts.

In this case of your ticket I am thinking that you want pages from other blogs imported as posts into Autoblog?

This requires something to make pages of the other blogs into an RSS feed.

This is why earlier I asked you if it were your own blogs because then it is possible to do this. I am sure you are aware that under normal circumstances we will not get others to turn their blog pages into an RSS feed in which WordPress does not do as a native function.

The Autoblog plugin does not have a way to do this of course, but it will take a page feed from the other blogs that have this feature and post them just like any other feed.

Therefore at this point you need to have something to turn pages of the source blogs into an RSS feed.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Member!

Cheers, Joe

g01010

You've lost me, I'm afraid.

Therefore at this point you need to have something to turn pages of the source blogs into an RSS feed.

Yes, that's what I'm after.

This requires something to make pages of the other blogs into an RSS feed.

Do you know of something?

This is why earlier I asked you if it were your own blogs because then it is possible to do this. I am sure you are aware that under normal circumstances we will not get others to turn their blog pages into an RSS feed in which WordPress does not do as a native function.

All the blogs are my own.

I'm just looking for something to ensure that page content is updated on the child blogs when page content is updated on the parent blog - in the same way that post content is updated. I have found some code snippets that create a feed for page content so will look to use those.