Feed page

Hi there,

I have configured the plugin and so on. but am not seeing where to read all the feeds in one page etc.. any idea what i should do next?

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello Thomas whittaker

Hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

Glad to know that you have configured plugin. Now all you need to do is just add feed URL of any site which supports RSS feeding. Now there isn't any universal Feed URL which you can use for all of your feeds. What you can do best here is that search for feed url of site which posts you want to fetch.

We usually seek help from google to do this. :slight_smile: Let's say I want to get Feed URL of BBC News Channel, so what I will do is, I'll open Google and hit with term "BBC feed URL". Then I'll chose then url which is best for my requirement and create new Feed with that URL.

To know how to create Feed with Autoblog, please do follow instructions given on our this manual. :slight_smile:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/autoblog/#product-usage

If something is unclear to you or you need any more help with this, please do let me know. I love you help you Thomas. :slight_smile:
    Cheers,
    Milan

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Your most welcome Thomas whittaker :slight_smile:

As your question answered, I am marking this thread as resolved one and you do not need to reply me back here anymore. :slight_smile: In case if you have any further questions related to plugin instillation, please refer its usage guide and even after that you can't find important information, please reopen this and post back your question here.

For all your other questions, please open new thread at our support forum.

Thanks for being with us Thhomas. :slight_smile:
    Cheers,
    Milan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.