Feedback backup per assessment

Hi

When students updating a document the previous notes are reset / gone.

So now I have to backup my latest notes externally.

How to keep this in a revision at least? Pages and messages have revisions but

adding multiple feedback notes underneat the assessment would be even better.

Or copy the latest content mirrored to an extra field as a backup reference would be easy like a log.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Valentijn,

CoursePress in version 1.3 indeed does not have this option – but because we are preparing new version of CoursePress (version 2.0) it is possible that this will be changed. At the moment I don’t have information how it will be working, but I will check that with developers and let you know as soon as I will know more.

If case that behavior will not change in new version I’ll move your thread to features and feedback section.

kind regards,

Kasia

• Valentijn L
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Kasia,

That’s great.

But is it possible to have at least an option to have advanced fields options active in this assessment type? So I can add comments manually as a backup? Or would this reset the field itself to with every re-upload action of a new version?

Regards Valentijn Langendorff

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Valentijn L,

I’m so sorry for the delay from our end. I’ve pinged our developer regarding this and I’ll update you as soon as I get something from our developer.

Please keep in mind, our developers work round the clock and they have to deal with lots of critical issues and other things. So it may take a little while for them to check this and provide a feedback.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.