feedback regarding the new dashboard plugin

a) network/admin.php?page=wpmudev

- there is a glitch on the right hand side, will see if I can add a screen shot later

- I can see my latest activity and nice green check marks for solved problems but how about a button I can click to sort it to show unsolved issues first? That would be much more helpful.

- what is the difference between Q&A Activity and Community Topics?

- how about you make the "widgets" on that side drag and drop so I can rearrange my dashboard for a more personalized feeling? Maybe even add the option of configuring the amount of items shown (just like the default wordpress (feed) dashboard widgets?)

b) network/admin.php?page=wpmudev-plugins

- at the top it says: 136 results but on premium.wpmudev.org it says: 140+ plugins

- the filter by TAG gives me some random tags, where do you pull those from?

- why not replace those dummy tags with a search bar, where I type in some characters and it auto-suggests the rest, just like google does and just like it works here on your site?

c) network/admin.php?page=wpmudev-themes

- same issue with the tags as on the plugin page, how about replacing them with a search bar?

- it says: 30 results but on your site you claim 160+ themes...

d) network/admin.php?page=wpmudev-settings

- the hide from clients option is not clear to me. What happens on a multiside isntallation if I don't set it? Will the other admins (not super admin! just the plain simple blog admins) be able to access any part of the WPMUDEV Dashboard and functions?