Fees

Are you fees for unlimited use $39 one time or every month. All I want to use is the autoblog for several sites. I don’t want to pay monthly charges and prefer a one time charge. I have already paid $39.

Orin

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

The membership here on WPMUDEV gives you access to support and updates from a thriving community and support team.

That said, no you don’t need to renew, you can continue using that plugin forever but should you want the next version or any new version or there comes a time you need support then you would need to sign up again or buy the plugin.

Take a peek at @ https://premium.wpmudev.org/join/

Unlimited use of all plugins & themes, forever!

Release our plugins and themes under a GPL license so that you can use them for as long as you want

Warning: There’s a good chance that you might be overwhelmed first up by the sheer number of plugins, themes and resources here, but please be assured that as all of them are GPL licensed and you can download them and use them whenever you want (even if your membership expires) so there’s no hurry! Also, you’re always welcome in our Help and Support forums to ask any questions or receive any assistance.

There are some services that won’t work like the Anti-Splog API although parts of the plugin will still function. A current membership is required for access to the API on that.

Hope this helps!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.