Few Questions

Hi
I have a few questions that I would be very greatful if you could help me.

You can see the site im building here http://quickcashgenerator.co.uk/carsite

1. How can I make a custom Menu, so for example have HOME - BLOG - NEWS - PROMOGIRLS MEMBERS - FORUM (Link to external forum) ?

2. I would love to have the events plugin working but I have tried it and it doesnt seem to work.. Does it not work on this theme?

3. Ive installed facebook connect.. How do I move the connect button etc to the sign up page instead of the homepage for example. dont like how its under the login fields.

Thanks

• James Farmer
    • CEO (of WPMU DEV, honest)

Hi Nerox,

1. How can I make a custom Menu, so for example have HOME - BLOG - NEWS - PROMOGIRLS MEMBERS - FORUM (Link to external forum) ?

> If you want to manually create a fixed menu then best option would be to edit the menu manually... however, of course that isn't ideal... I wonder what the options are for custom menu items taht we could build in... hmmm.

2. I would love to have the events plugin working but I have tried it and it doesnt seem to work.. Does it not work on this theme?

> Can you post a link to the plugin you;re using? Do you mean the group calendar one? Also can you tell us any error messages you are getting and/or what's happening (or not).

3. Ive installed facebook connect.. How do I move the connect button etc to the sign up page instead of the homepage for example. dont like how its under the login fields.

> Have you installed a particular plugin? If so that'll be what's placing the FB image where it is... that'd need to be edited out and/or moved to another location manually I think.

• gail
    • Flash Drive

Hi guys. love blogsmu theme, but i cannot get sub-page menu links to display under blogsmu theme main page menu items. any ideas what i am doing wrong. i can see the sub-pages are created in admin - pages - showing as indented (under a parent page) but nothing shows on the site menu. dos blogsmu not support a nested menu? Any help would be much appreciated.

• Tammie
    • WordPress Wizard

@gail: blogsMu is designed currently to only show one level of pages - I am not aware if this will change in an update however you can either change the navigation to in the code show sub pages also or use a widget in the sidebar to display child pages (this is the non code option). That or you can add your own script to make it have child pages showing.

• gail
    • Flash Drive

Thanks Tammie. i suspected as much that blogsmu did not support it : I am not a PHP programmer so meantime have gone with the option to show pages as a widget in the sidebar. If I knew which page to modify the code on perhaps i could try a coded solution... Once again thanks for your help.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.