few questions about marketpress

Hi,

1) Is it be possible to give discounts to the specific clients or client groups?
2) Is it be possible to give discounts (not discount coupons) to the members (membership plugin)?
3) Is it possible to pay clients for some Multilevel marketing activities (integration with affiliate and multi–level program)? I would like users to refer my shop to other users via facebook, emails, word of mouth etc. and give them % of the sales generated by referred users (multilevel networking). They will not receive cash but, they will be able to spend money in the shop.
4) Is it possible to give clients possibility to deposit money and spend them in the future?
5) Is it possible to change shipping data? (it is not relevant for majority of countries).
6) Is it possible to add deadlines for special offers (with a counter like in "city deals and groupon-like" websites)?

If the answer for any of above questions is "no" – I would like to know if it is going to be developed in the near future. I love marketpress very much and see a great potential in it.

Best regards,

Grzegorz

• Kimberly

Grzegorz

Hi and Thanks for your interest in Marketpress! It is a great plugin and becoming more and more powerful with each release :slight_smile:

I will answer your questions inline so I don't miss anything if that's OK with you!

1) Is it be possible to give discounts to the specific clients or client groups?

Marketpress allows the creation of coupons, so you can offer discounts to whomever you choose

2) Is it be possible to give discounts (not discount coupons) to the members (membership plugin)?

Membership does work with Marketpress however the two do not integrate. This means that your prices will not reflect being a "Member" or not, however being that the two work along side each other you can very easily create a "Member" Shop that only Members can access

3) Is it possible to pay clients for some Multilevel marketing activities (integration with affiliate and multi–level program)? I would like users to refer my shop to other users via facebook, emails, word of mouth etc. and give them % of the sales generated by referred users (multilevel networking). They will not receive cash but, they will be able to spend money in the shop.

At current we do offer the Affiliate program that tracks referrals. It integrates with the membership program to allow you to give a portion of the Membership fee to the referrer. There was some discussion a while ago about updating the Affiliate plugin to support Multi-level tracking but there was not enough interest in it to satisfy the developer into adding it. Perhaps the climate has changed with the new updates and members and it would be a viable addon now. You can post a thread in the Feature Request and Feedback forums and see if you get any +1 votes (this is how the developers usually gauge public interest, so make sure your title is clear and attracts folks to vote!)

4) Is it possible to give clients possibility to deposit money and spend them in the future?

Marketpress does not support credits at this time. We are currently working on a separate plugin for credits in WP and I'm sure it will eventually make it 's way as an addon to Marketpress, but no timeframe on that, sorry

5) Is it possible to change shipping data? (it is not relevant for majority of countries).

I'm not quite sure I get the question here, but I will say that Marketpress offers a wide variety of shipping options. I am sure you will find something that suits you :slight_smile:

6) Is it possible to add deadlines for special offers (with a counter like in "city deals and groupon-like" websites)?

Another project in the works, you can vote here if you would like to see this feature added!
    http://wpmudev.uservoice.com/forums/148158-wpmu-dev-new-development-requests/suggestions/2668967-daily-deals-for-marketpress

I hope this helps!

Please let me know if you need anything more :slight_smile:

Best,

Kimberly

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.