Fields Dependent on Affiliate Custom Fields

OK, so here is what I would like to do (and not sure if it is possible with this plugin).

I'd like everyone who signs up for the site to automatically become an affiliate.

I'd like everyone to be able to add an affiliate string on the landing pages so they get credited.

Then, I'd like pages to have links that display affiliate data (we will be pushing multiple network marketing companies through the site).

Lastly, if the affiliate is not a member of a particular (they would have a blank field in their profile for a company) I want it the sale to get passed up to the next affiliate in their upline that is a member for that company.

I know it is possible, and there is another platform that does it, but definitely not as sexy as wordpress.

Here's a link to the description of what it does. If anyone knows how to accomplish this, let me know.

https://www.leadcapturepagesystem.com/admin/document.php?id=787

(will need to create a free account)

by the way, if it isn't possible, and there are any developers willing to have at it...let me know and we can talk pricing.

• PC

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

This is unfortunately not possible without custom development as its not the standard functionality of the plugin.

Its more like a affiliate system for our MarketPress membership and prosites plugin than a lead capture system.

The best thing to do is post a Job requirement on the Job Board and that is where you can get someone develop this system for you.

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers
    PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.