File download & user data caption

Hi folks!

It might be a silly question, as we see it every single day, and we've used it so many times:
We'd like to have a form on our website, that once it's filled out by the user, they will receive a download link to their email with some interesting e-book we've created.
I guess we can use MailChimp (or any alternative) to capture the user's data, but how do we get them to send a link to their email with an aws (or any alternative) hosted file?
Also, they all use the tracking codes in order to see who and what they've signed up for, downloaded, etc.
Thanks in advance!

• Dimitris

Hey there M.,

hope you're doing good and thanks for asking us! :slight_smile:

We'd like to have a form on our website, that once it's filled out by the user, they will receive a download link to their email with some interesting e-book we've created.

This can be done through a contact form plugin which should be set to send an email back to the sender apart from the normal recipient (yourself or your client). In this email template you should be able to insert any additional links. :wink:
    I can remember that this is already in place in the famous Contact Form 7 plugin, but I'm more than sure that it will be available in most popular contact form plugins like Gravity Forms or Ninja Forms.

Hope that was some help, feel free to post back here if more assistance is required. :slight_smile:

Warm regards,
    Dimitris