Files have stopped uploading to dropbox

I am using snapshot pro on my sites with upload to dropbox. It has stopped working since a few days. There are other sites having the same problem.  Backup archive files are being created. However, the upload to dropbox isn't happening.

• Nahid

Hey Matthew !
    Hope you are having a great day!

The issue has been escalated to our Second Level Support team. They'll be back to us with confirmations if this is a bug, clues, workarounds and fixes (if possible) for now in this ticket (or we'll be updating the ticket as soon as we hear back from them internally). Please note that the response time of the Second Level Support team might be a bit delayed than that of the general Support staff. We really appreciate your patience and consideration regarding this.

Kind regards,
    Nahid

• Ari

Hey Matthew

Hope you are fine today!

I just checked the issue on your site, it's working fine from my end, yesterday I created a test destination with my credentials and created a snapshot with this destination, today I see it's got uploaded in my dropbox.

I'm not sure if you already know that Dropbox have an Apps directory, inside this you will see WPMU DEV Snapshot directory, in this directory snapshot will create another directory with your provided name, and in this directory you will find your all snapshot backup files. Here's the screenshot:

If it still not working, I will suggest you to remove all destinations, then create new destination and try.

Let me know what happen!

Best Regards,
    Ari