Filterable Google results

I would like to use the Google Custom Search plugin and to be able to filter search results. I would say search 10 sites but have a filterable option(button) that would only return results from sites 1-3, 2-5, 5-7, and so forth. If there is anyway to incorporate this any help would be greatly appreciated.

James Morris

Hello cotton,

I hope you are well today.

Unfortunately, this is not a feature that is available in Custom Google Search out of the box, and would take a significant amount of custom coding to implement.

This certainly seems like it would be a useful feature, though. I will be happy to add this to the Features & Feedback forum so our developers will be aware that there are requests for this. However, please keep in mind that features are added on a popularity basis. The more users asking for a feature, the more likely they are to make production.

If this is something that is essential to your business, may I suggest posting your requirements on the Jobs & Pros board where fellow members of the community can bid on this customization for you. Note: The pros on the Jobs & Pros board are not affiliated with WPMU DEV, but are members of the community.

I hope this clarifies a bit.

Best regards,

James Morris