Filtering Snapshot backup

In case of multisite where one might have a lot of backup, it makes it difficult to go through them and find specific snapshot.

Having a better filtering option to sort the backups using various criteria(name, date..) can be really helpful.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hi Kevin

I hope you're fine today!

A simple way to make it easier to find various snapshots would be to just establish and use some "naming convention" - something that'd be easy for you to follow and apply. As each snapshot can have it's own name, that could help a bit.

But yes, I get your point and what I suggested above is more of a "workaround" or a "life hack" rather :slight_smile: I can see how ability to better search through backups - especially if there's many of them - could be of help here. I'm wondering though, what would be the best - as in "the most convenient" or "the most useful" - way to achieve this. I'd love to hear more feedback on this from you :slight_smile:

Some sort of search? Some "sortable columns"? When you go to snapshots list on multisite, what kind of information - besides snapshot name - do you think should be shown there "out of the box"?

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.