Filters for page / post metaboxes

Hi, please ignore if you are not a coder.

I waht to put a checkbox on an post/page admin meta box. I don’t want to create a separate metabox, as it is only a small option. There is a filter 'admin_post_thumbnail_html' available for the html on the featured image metabox, however there is a technical issue in that the featured image refresh on add/delete of an image destroys the post data making adding decent post based logic seemingly impossible.

So my question is, does anyone know of other filters to other other standard post / page admin meta boxes that I could try and use. I could search the WordPress code, but thought I’d ask first.

Alan

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Alan,

Sir with all due respect but you can never get to a WPMU DEV coder without someone from the support staff responding first.

In addition, the support team must respond to tickets in the order in which they are received.

But now that I have made an initial response on behalf of the support team, I can let this ticket float a bit to see if a coder happens to pick it up.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Alan,

Yes sir understood and not a problem at all.

Unfortunately one of the support staff has to respond or else the ticket remains in the unanswered tickets showing up on our screens until it is answered and if the Big Boss sees a ticket going unanswered aging several hours or a day old, heads will roll.

But since I replied it is no longer relevant and we are good to go for community involvement and I can let it float for some time now.

Thank you for your understanding and hopefully someone will chip in here soon.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.