Finding it hard to do full Snapshot

Hi, I am finding it difficult to do a full snapshot as I have a lot of media most of which (after it is uploaded to my site) does not change.

Does Snapshot Pro allow me to:
- just make a snapshot of certain directories e.g. wp-content/uploads/[some media upload folder] and
- exclude that folder from subsequent snapshots

I am looking for a way of backing up my media files (organised by year and month) by year and after that year is finished, not backing up that media again.

I hope that makes sense. The general idea is to not backup media folders that aren't changing any more.

• Nahid

Hey Glenn !
    Hope you are having a great day!

You can exclude the files you don't want to backup in a Snapshot. You have two options for that.

1. Global File Exclusions: You can find this in Snapshot>Settings. Using Global File Exclusions, you can set the files/directories you don't want to include in your Snapshot backups. Please note, this setting will exclude your files/directories from all the Snapshots you take. Here's a screenshot for reference:

2. What Files to Archive: This setting is available per Snapshot. While setting up a Snapshot, you'll be able to include/exclude your desired files or folders. Here's a screenshot for reference:

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance regarding this. Thanks!

Best,
    Nahid.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.