Firefox browsing site display issue

I tested on Mac and desktop computer Win10, and used the Firefox to browse my site, in addition to the home page, loading any page through the menu, there will be a strange way to show. Could someone help me check it, please?
http://hi.ebar.tw

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi MD,

I had a look at your site and can see the load issue in Firefox but I was unable to replicate the same thing on my installation, it behaves same in Firefox as in other browsers.

This could be due to your server performance as response times seem quite high, can you try instaling caching plugin like WP Super Cache and setup our Hummingbird plugin to increase site performance and see if the issue is still there after that?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello MD,

I checked your site again with and without MarketPress enabled and it seems like it's the case of so called FOUC ("Flash of Unstyled Content"). That might be caused by the number of reasons and back in the days it was even the result of a bug in one of the older Firefox releases, however it shouldn't be happening right now.

Me and one of my colleagues we were able to confirm that also on our setups so I'm reporting this to the developers as a bug.

As a temporary workaround: according to my tests W3 Total Cache caching enabled seems to be helping by significantly lowering the number of FOUC occurences (though you'd need to browse the site a bit "back and forth" after enabling cache so the cache could be generated). It doesn't eliminate it fully but helps a lot on my test site.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.