First I installed wpmudev dashboard, everything seemed ok.

First I installed wpmudev dashboard, everything seemed ok.
Then I installed coursepress, and it took my site down with a 500 internal server error.
I called my host and they disabled both plugins and my site went back up.
Then i tried installing coursepress by itself and it took my site down with a 500 internal server error again.

What's up with coursepress?

• Tyler Postle

Hey Suzanna,

Hope you're doing well today and welcome to the WPMU DEV Community!

This is the first I have heard of an issue like this with CoursePress Pro. Would you be able to send in your FTP and WP credentials so I could take a closer look at this issue? I'll need to activate CoursePress on your site and debug it then deactivate it through FTP so you have site access again. This won't take too long to do, your site will only be down for a couple minutes :slight_smile:

You can send that in via our private contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Tyler Postle"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Look forward to hearing back Suzanna!

Talk to you soon.

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Tyler Postle

Hey Suzanna,

I followed up on your email and the other ticket you created. Very sorry about my delay, just looking into this now. I haven't actually logged in until now so I'm not sure how the plugins got disabled like that.

Just wanted to follow up on this one, as I will close the new one you created so all further support can remain in one spot here :slight_smile: (and through email for the private stuff).

Thanks again for your patience. I'll get this sorted out soon as I hear back on the email I sent you!

Talk to you soon :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.