First timer….need help setting up a ecommerce website describing and selling specialized foot care

I need help setting up a ecommerce website describing and selling specialized foot care products. Which plugins and themes would work best for me? I have details of what I’m trying to do below…

I would like a few static pages that explain the benefits of the products, then have a way for people to register (or not register, haven’t decided yet) to be able to purchase such items using a checkout gateway. Maybe register so I have a email list for future campaigns.

I would also like a way for people to leave comments and testimonies about the products.

I’m starting with just 2 product lines and want to expand later…so that is important,

I would also like to have a way for people to register to become dealers of the product. I would give them dealer codes for their customers to enter the code to purchase a product, it would keep track of sales of each of the dealers. And if the dealers wanted they could include a certain discount in their dealer promo code.

Thanks in advance for any and all help,

Scott