First units/module not loading correctly

In coursepress, I can click on any module except the first one and it will load fine, but if I click on the first module, I get random images.
Please see my video as this will explain it very nicely.
https://www.useloom.com/share/47f2bd1c07154af0bfac00600798d5fc

Nahid Ferdous Mohit

Hi there bopf !
    Hope you are having a great day!

I tried to replicate the issue on my site but unfortunately I couldn't. The first unit/module is working fine for me. Must be a situation that I'm missing something in my configuration. Can you please grant me Staff Access again so that I can check your configuration? I'm sorry for reaching out to you late and I guess the Staff Access has expired.

Thanks!

Best,
    Nahid.

Nastia

Hello bopf

Hope you are doing well!

We retrieved credentials to your site to continue troubleshooting this issue. Once Media Protection method is changed to Complete/Hybrid protection, the redirection to an image goes away, though this method rewrites the image URLs, and the media is not showing up at all.

I can't replicate the redirection on my installation, I've also re-installed the Membership 2 plugin on your site to make sure that the plugin's code is not altered.

It looks like it is only happening on your site so I flagged our second level support developers to have a closer look.

Please note, our developers' response time is longer-than-normal compared to support staff response times.

Kind regards,
    Nastia

Mahlamusa

Hi bopf,

I hope you are doing great today and thank you so much for your patience while we were working on this. The issue here is a conflict with the Media Protection Addon which rewrites the urls for media files. I have see a similar thread on which the conflict was with pagination but the issue is the same and the solution should be the same.

Please try to change the file in:

/plugins/membership/app/rule/media/class-ms-rule-media-model.php

Find the the line that looks like this:
    $this->add_action( 'init', 'buffer_start',9999);

Change it to
    $this->add_action( 'init', 'buffer_start',11);

After that try to click the links that were redirecting to an image and see what happens. This should work as it should now, but if it does not then just let us know and we will investigate further. I tried to apply the fix on your site but the FTP login details you shared did not work for me. If you prefer that we apply the fix for you on your website then please resend updated FTP login details via our secure contact form. On the contact form choose "I have a different question" then write:
    Subject: "Attn: Lindeni Mahlalela"
    - FTP credentials (host/port/username/password)
    - Link back to this thread for reference

Once we have those details we will apply the fix on your website. Please note that this is not yet an official fix and may/may not be included in next update.

I hope this helps. Please apply the fix and let us know if it works or not.

Have a nice day, cheers.
    Mahlamusa