Firstly, Appointments+ is a great plugin, well done!

Hello,

Firstly, Appointments+ is a great plugin, well done!

I am using it to set up an online training Academy for Music Producers and Singers.

I have done some research and not found a solution to multiple booking discounts so I wanted to ask if you have a solution for this yet? I am using the plugin with your Marketpress plugin.

I need to set up a system where individual service providers can have specific discounts for their services, for example:

- Student purchases 4 x 1 hour appointments with Service Provider 1 for 10% discount and does not have to book them consecutively.

- Student purchases 10 x 1 hour appointments with Service Provider 2 for 20% discount and does not have to book them consecutively.

- Student purchases 4 x 15 minute appointments but does not have to book them all consecutively and is unable to purchase just one 15 minute appointment.

- Student can purchase bulk appointments but does not have to select them all at time of purchase.

Please can you advise if any of this is possible? I saw this link https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/marketpress-per-item-coupons-beta but this doesn't solve the multiple bookings issue.

Thanks for your help
David