Fix for "Unknown index 'id'"

Just a heads up. Having a tidy up and I was getting a warning for Unknown index 'id' on line 1245 of multi-domains.php. Fix is below, using isset:

if ( isset( $_GET['id'] ) ) {
$user_id = $_GET['id'];
}

Cheers,
Ed

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Ed,

Thank you for bring this item to our attention which is certainly appreciated.

I will bring this to the attention of the lead developer and if this is indeed a bug I am sure he will get it tightened up right away.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Ed,

Just touching base with you to let you know that we have not forgotten about you nor the issue we are working to resolve.

I will send another flag to the lead developer @Vladislav hoping that this ticket is close on his list to be addressed.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Ed,

Thank again for your contribution and I was hoping that the lead developer @Vladislav would have made his way in here by now for comment and letting us know his opinion about this potential fix in the code.

Sent another flag and hopefully we will hear form him sooner then later.

Thank you for your demonstrated patience.

Cheers, Joe

• Mike
    • New Recruit

Hi

We're just doing a little housekeeping and I see that there have been several releases since this was first posted, one of which addresses the forcing of empty values so I think this has been addressed now, For this reason I'm marking this thread as resolved.

If this hasn't been address in the latest version please let us know and we can try and get this looked at again :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Mike

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.