Fixer incompatible with bbPress, does not display topics

Before spending more hours configuring the Fixer Upfront child theme, I setup a menu item link to a page with a bbPress 'Forums List' widget. The formatting of what the widget rendered with Fixer is completely different contents compared to the TwentyFourteen child theme. Also, clicking on a Topic in the Fixer theme only yields the topic title, but no article and no comments/replies for that article. Switching the theme back to the TwentyFourteen child theme and refreshing the same URL on a different browser window yields correct topic content.

At this point I am giving up on using Upfront. The incompatibility with bbPress combined with no live preview adds up to a showstopper for me.

• Nithin

Hi Art,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Upfront has it's unique framework, and Drag & Drop APIs, and it doesn't behave like a default WordPress theme. At the moment, I'm afraid Upfront is not fully compatible with bbPress. Developers are aware of this, and they are working on fixing this in the future release of Upfront, at the moment I don't have any exact ETA on which version Upfront will be made compatible with bbPress.

If you need any further assistance please do let us know. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin