Fixer + Woocommerce. Shop page does not display correct.

After install the Fixer theme and Woocommerce I cannot display the shop page correctly. It displays the contact page all the time.
In Woocommerce I set the shop page up as "SHOP".
When I try to edit this page via upfront I see the contact form.
In Upfront itself when I go to posts/pages and choose the SHOP page to edit I see Woocommerce preset. I press save button - shop page still shows the contact page.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Chris,

I did some more tests on my lab site and I was not able to replicate this issue :slight_frown: - on my site shop page displays list of the products nothing else.
    I wanted to check this issue on your site, but seems that WooCommerce is no longer present there. Please let me know if you still want to investigate this problem so I could do more tests on your site.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Chris

Hi Kasia,

I would love to use Woocommerce on the site, but need to have the site up and running for a promotion we're doing, so can't change things around again to test this. I already spent an extra 2 days trying to get to the bottom of the problem, and couldn't.

There was also something happening with the navigation menus on the site - they displayed as expected in the Upfront editor, but disappear on the actual live site when WooCommerce was enabled.

So for now, I can't run with WC, because I need the site to function correctly. So unfortunately we can't run tests on the live site.

I'm running snapshot though, and could give you a backup copy of the site as it was with WC enabled (when we were having the problems) if that would help you get to the bottom of the problem. I would really like to get WC working and would happily switch over if I know it will work.

All the best

Chris

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Chris,

Sure, I can check the Snapshot on my local installation and see what was going on there.
    Can you upload it somewhere I could download it? Or maybe you can give me FTP access and I can get it from there (I will need info about the date of the Snapshot).

It will be safe to send it through our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question :

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Kasia Swiderska
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password) or Link to Snapshot file
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you select "I have a different question" for your topic, so it doesn't go back to the forums - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Please confirm here that you send email

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.