Fixing subscribers on a recurring plan that have dropped off after updates and not renewing in M2P.

Hey folks,

Do you have a method yet for fixing subscriber on a recurring plan that have dropped off after updates on M2P?

Also, fixing established recurring payments that M2P is not renewing?

Any workarounds etc?

Subscribers lose their access/level regularly and many times do not even show up as anything in the M2P lists (i.e. active, expired, cancelled, etc etc . . . nothing) even when they have in the past and are current members.

Since this happens so often, I really need a way to reestablish their access level #1 and connect them with already existing recurring payments (no canceling a payment and starting a new one is not feesible . . . as this happens all the time).

I think it would be good to have a way to fix members easily #2 and #1 it not happen at all anymore.

Do you have some info on making Membership Pro 2 more stable so that it stops dropping members for access level out of nowhere and renews like clockwork?

:slight_smile:

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Greg,

I was asking because you've asked more than one question on Membership 2 Pro as of late, and given the wording of these two points:

Do you have a method yet for fixing subscriber on a recurring plan that have dropped off after updates on M2P?

Also, fixing established recurring payments that M2P is not renewing?

It seemed like it was referring to one or more of those threads of yours, and it does make things mighty confusing when an issue's spread across multiple threads.

If we're not already in discussion with you on these elsewhere (in threads that you've opened), then we'll go on here. :slight_smile:

In that case, let's start with this:

Subscribers lose their access/level regularly and many times do not even show up as anything in the M2P lists (i.e. active, expired, cancelled, etc etc . . . nothing) even when they have in the past and are current members.

When did this start to happen? What changed around the time that this started to happen? And does there seem to be a particular trend when it comes to subscribers losing their access level?

Do the members that have lost access still have active Stripe subscriptions? If they do, have you gone into:

Membership 2 -> Billing

And seen if anyone comes up when you click on "Setup automatic matching"? If not, then I ask the following:

#1: What is the site in question, and could you enable Support Access to it?
    #2: Can you give me the usernames of three members that should have access, that have active Stripe subscriptions (please check in Stripe, or this will be in vain), but that don't have an active membership within Membership 2 Pro?

We'll then be able to take things from there. :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance!

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• Greg

@Michael Bissett

Hey there bud . . .

I made sure all of those usernames were removed. I just got a notification that Stripe tried to charge you full price. The card was decline though (which is good). Apparently, I may also have to go into Stripe to remove any test subscriptions as well (the actual dashboard in Stripe). Anyhow, I am glad it did not go through.

Just know I am working on trying to make sure it does not keep attempting etc.

:slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.