Flexible schedule from week to week

We have a client that wants the calendar to show available appointments that they want to sell cheap like last minute appointments. They only want to show appointments for two weeks at the time in the monthly calendar view. Now im trying to add the following free appointments. timer 16. october kl. 0830, 1030, 1230 and 23. oct kl. 0900 og 1230. This means three available appointments on 16th and two on 23rd. I have tried to solve this by using two different workers (week1 and week2) with exceptions but it is not possible to show both workers in the same calendar. When using the no specific provider it shows all hours on both days.

So my question, is there a easy way to setup the monthly calendar to show these appointments for free - timer 16. october kl. 0830, 1030, 1230 and 23. oct kl. 0900 og 1230.?

• fh1

There is just one provider, but I tested with two providers for the two weeks that shall have available appointments in the calendar. So my idea was to have one provider for each week to get the flexibility in different appointments for same week day. I have now ended up booking the appointments in admin, and using one provider.... it works but it is not the best way to do it.

The time base for each appointment is 30 min - you can see how I have set it up on http://www.argus-online.no

If you have any suggestions for a better workaround I would appreciate it.

My suggestion for a plugin change is to allow multiple providers in the same calendar so that it is possible to setup different week plans from week to week.

Thanks for trying to help me :slight_smile:

• pxwm

Hi @Jack Kitterhing - I hope you don't mind me making a suggestion

Hi @fh1

You could try the following:-

Login to your Wordpress dashboard as Admin
    Select A+ Settings
    Then select the 'Exceptions' tab
    Then select the 'Service Provider' from the dropdown
    Then enter the range of NON working dates in the 'Exceptional NON working days, e.g. holidays:' field
    Then Save
    Then Select the 'Working Hours' tab
    Then select the 'Service Provider from the dropdown
    Then set the 'Work?' field to 'Yes' for Wednesday which equates to the 16 and 23 Oct 13.
    Then set the Working Hours according to the times slots you wish to make available.
    I'm not sure if the duration of the 'Service' is 2 hours.
    If not you may have to add Multiple Breaks in between the available slots.
    However I did notice that the time slots on the 16 Oct are different to the 23 Oct so you may have to consider setting up a Service Provider for the 16 Oct and a different Service Provider for the 23 Oct.

I hope that helps
    Regards
    SteveB

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.