FlexMarket – New Responsive MarketPress Theme

Hi WPMUDEV members,

I’ve been working on a new responsive theme for MarketPress for the past few weeks, and it’s my pleasure to announce that it’s done and ready to launch.

FlexMarket is a fully responsive MarketPress theme, built using the popular Bootstrap framework. This theme is fully equipped with responsive layout, awesome drag & drop page builder, advanced theme options panel, more than 500 Google web fonts, unlimited color customization, and many more…

Here are some of the main features included in FlexMarket:

1. Powerful & Flexible Drag & Drop Page Builder

More than 25 Content Blocks, with user-friendly drag & drop interactions and super flexible customization options. Now you’re able to build complex page layout easily in just few minutes. Creating your own custom page layout can’t be any easier than this!

2. Advanced Theme Options Panel

This theme comes with the advanced theme option panels that you can customize almost any part of your website. Change the text and background color, change the link color, add background patterns, upload custom logo, choose from 500+ google web fonts for the heading and body text, SEO control, code integration, and many more…

3. Responsive Design

FlexMarket looks good on all size of screen. This theme will automatically adjust its screen size to match all many different kind of screen sizes. Feel free to re-size your browser window to see its responsive capabilities.

4. 500+ Google Web Fonts

This theme comes with over 500 Google web fonts you can pick for all your heading and body text. Simply go to the Theme Options Panel, under the styling options, and select the fonts that suit you best.

Other Features including:

– Unlimited Color Customization

– Easy To Customize

– Pre-Defined Background Patterns

– 20+ Shortcodes

– Pricing Table

– Lightbox Image Effects

– CSS3 Hover Effects

– Multiple blog layout options

– 2 – 4 Columns Product listing Page

– SEO Optimized

– and much more …

Live demo site: http://www.marketpressthemes.com/flexmarket/

To Download (Yes, it’s free):

Go here: http://www.marketpressthemes.com

(Create an account first, then proceed to the user dashboard to download ‘FlexMarket)

Cheers, Nathan.

• akh701
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

@nathanonn

thanks for the cool theme, playing with it now and I could already think of a feature for the short code like a pricing table with colour like in the screen shot attached.

does it support buddy press and if you don't mind me asking you what type of forum are you using in marketpresssthemes.com

I have sent rep points. thanks again for sharing

• Nathan Onn

@akh701

I could already think of a feature for the short code like a pricing table with colour like in the screen shot attached.

Yes, you can do this by using the ‘pricing package’ block available in page builder. Although it doesn’t look exactly the same as the screenshot attached, but it still get the job done.

does it support buddy press

No, at the moment. I haven’t test it with buddypress yet.

If you don’t mind me asking you what type of forum are you using in marketpresssthemes.com

Simple:stuck_out_tongue:ress (http://simple-press.com)

I have sent rep points.

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

Cheers, Nathan

• Nathan Onn

@mtb1701

Wondering what theme you use on marketpresssthemes.com

I developed the theme myself and thank you so much for the reps :slight_smile:

@inarte

First, create the homepage template using the ‘Page Builder’ function. Then, copy the template shortcode (ex: [template id=”15″]) and PASTE JUST ONLY THE ID (Ex: 15) in the theme options panel under the ‘homepage layout setting’ > ‘Homepage Template ID’.

If you want to use the template in ‘store page’, then paste the template id in ‘MarketPress Settings’ > ‘Store Page Template ID’.

Here’s a video walkthrough: http://youtu.be/ZeIL6jLdSVA.

Cheers.

• akh701

@ nathanonn

sorry this might be a silly question but which block do I need to use to show the custom posts since products in marketpress is a custom post.

also when I create a new page and add the page to the menu the layout of the page is basic just content plus side bar. How can I assign a template that is been created in the page builder to a page that is been created on wordpress, because I can’t seem to see a content block in the template builder to crab the content of a particular page

• Nathan Onn

@akh701

Once you’ve created a template, simply copy the shortcode (ex: [template id=”15″]) and paste into the page.

If you want to use the template for homepage, then copy the template shortcode (ex: [template id=”15″]) and PASTE ONLY THE ID (Ex: 15) in the theme options panel under the ‘homepage layout setting’ > ‘Homepage Template ID’.

If you want to use the template for store page, then paste the template id in ‘MarketPress Settings’ > ‘Store Page Template ID’.

I’m working on the documentation right now and it should be ready within 1 -2 days.

Cheers.

• tfbc
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

updated my copy, and the page builder appears to be broken now.

when i try to drag the boxes like text, heading text seperator etc, they will not drag anymore

and they are all in a single column unlike before they were in 2 columns.

2nd issue

before i had updated this theme i had created a template called it homepage, i had heading text box added to it,

i then saved it, got the ID which was 85

then i went to theme options

and went to homepage layout

entered 85 in the field where it says

Homepage Template ID

saved it

then when i view the homepage it says

No Template Inserted

To insert a template into this section, first you have to create a homepage template using the page builder function. Then, copy the template id and paste it at the theme options panel.

• tfbc

So i have done some more testing with the new version

a few errors I see now when i debug:

in dashboard:

Notice: Use of undefined constant THEME_ADMIN - assumed 'THEME_ADMIN' in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/admin/admin-interface.php on line 4 Notice: Undefined variable: themename in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/admin/theme-settings.php on line 1379

in dashboard when I goto theme options:

Notice: Undefined index: name in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/admin/admin-interface.php on line 582

on homepage:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 265 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 282 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 284 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 286 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 286 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 287 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 288 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 265 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 282 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 284 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 286 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 286 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 287 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 288 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 265 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 282 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 284 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 286 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 286 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 287 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 288 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 265 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 282 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 284 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 286 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 286 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 287 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 288 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 265 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 282 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 284 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 286 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 286 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 287 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 288 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 265 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 282 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 284 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 286 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 286 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 287 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 288 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 265 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 282 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 284 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 286 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 286 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 287 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 288 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 265 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 282 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 284 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 286 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 286 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 287 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 288 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 265 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 282 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 284 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 286 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 286 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 287 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 288 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 265 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 282 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 284 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 286 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 286 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 287 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 288 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 265 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 282 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 284 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 286 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 286 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 287 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 288 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 265 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 282 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 284 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 286 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 286 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 287 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 288 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 265 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 282 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 284 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 286 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 286 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 287 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 288 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 265 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 282 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 284 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 286 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 286 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 287 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/username/domains/domainname/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions.php on line 288

i disabled every plugin to see if any of the errors disappeared but they did not.

• elpino
    • The Crimson Coder

Greetings @nathanonn ive setting a store up regular wordpress, but cant find in the page builder any way to make the menu that shows in your live demo, i activated a menu via regular wordpress menu, and it doesn’t show, were do i setup or activate the menu of the website?

• tfbc

installed the newest version

error I receive now is

/public_html/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions/twitter_bootstrap_nav_walker.php on line 48, 50, 65, 67, 70, 71

i found this error because a menu was not assigned. I have not seen this error with other themes when a menu is not assigned, so all i can make of it, is they hide this error if a menu is not assigned.

I created a child theme to work with buddypress and so far so good, still testing things out.

• elpino
    • The Crimson Coder

Yes, you’ve to setup and activate the header menu of the website (under appearance > Menus). I’ve attached a screenshot of how I setup the menu of FlexMarket live demo site.

I have no header menu there, as i said before i created one manually and still doesn’t appear im testing this on regular wordpress.

• tfbc

great, upgraded to 1.10 and fixed the menu issue. ill be able to test more thoroughly this week with the theme, wpmu dev plugins and buddypress.

One request I have for future version, would be if possible to have 2 menu selections like blogs MU

where it says:

Your theme supports 1 menu. Select which menu you would like to use.

I would like it if a person could have 2 menu options, 1 for logged in users and 1 for non.

• elpino
    • The Crimson Coder

I upgraded to 1.10

Still no menu, screeshot attach regular wordpress 3.5

Yes, you've to setup and activate the header menu of the website (under appearance > Menus). I've attached a screenshot of how I setup the menu of FlexMarket live demo site.

• min_us
    • The Bug Hunter

@nathanonn when i try and create a page i keep getting errors like this “Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/ninedrop/public_html/cherrysunisexsalon.com/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions/post-metabox.php:113) in /home/ninedrop/public_html/cherrysunisexsalon.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 876” what am i doing wrong

jafar

• min_us
    • The Bug Hunter

This is the massage i get when trying to log into the dashboard area now and i cant seen to get past it. Not sure what i did wrong when uploading it? there must be an easy fix. I really think this is a great theme. Just cant get to it. jafar

Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/ninedrop/public_html/cherrysunisexsalon.com/wp-content/themes/flexmarket/functions/post-metabox.php:113) in /home/ninedrop/public_html/cherrysunisexsalon.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 876

• tfbc

from the screenshot you have shown here I would assume your clicking on the screen option while you are on the marketpress screen under the dashboard.

You need to mouse over appearance, then click on menus

then click screen options to be able to select the theme locations box

• elpino
    • The Crimson Coder

I think in inteligent enought to to a simple – menu settings screenshot. if you read all the mesages before This you will notice this is a screenshot of the menu settins.

Please before posting a mesage always read before mesages.

Dont mean to be disrespecfull, just pointing out the fact that i already said 7 mesages ago screenshot of the menu.

Are a devoloper of this theme too? Can you help resolve this issue? If not please let the person working with this point me to the right next step here, as mention before only marketpress plugin install. So other readon is making the menu not to shos so i can activate it.

Cheers

• elpino
    • The Crimson Coder

@nathanonn so i made a menu before, dint see this so i deleted it, make a new one now that i know where is suppose this to be, i see the theme locations in there. before i just made a menu dint see it appear on the front page so i deleted it, hehe, thanks you should add this step to the documentation.

I see all sub-menu on store auto added, great.

• tfbc

@nathanonn is there an address I can email you a copy of the child theme i created for flexmarket?

that way people can enable that theme instead of the main one and then when updates happen their styles etc will not be overwritten. im trying to make it fully compatible with buddypress, so far the issue im facing is with the sidebar not showing on pages. when i go into appearance > widgets and place things in the sidebar widget box they do not show on pages like /sites/create/ that sort of thing for buddypress multisite.

• haider

Oh one note on custom shipping forms. Is there a ways of getting a linked URL on some text?

For example if I have a tick box for Terms and Conditions I want the words Terms and Conditions to link to a page that has them and opening up in another tab or window.

Haider

• Nathan Onn

@haider

The theme should work in Multisite. As the matter of fact, the demo site and MarketPressThemes.com itself are Multisite.

I noticed that you’re still using WP 3.4.2. This could be the reason why you’re seeing the error, since some of the functions within the page builder (such as the new wp media uploader & Iris colorpicker) only available in WP 3.5.

Kindly upgrade your WP installation to version 3.5. Let me know if you still see the blank page after upgrading.

• haider

Thanks Nathan.

I will give it a go.

I have been reluctant to upgrade to 3.5 so soon as I have had problems with plugins the past which wasted me days to get fixed and back online again.

I will keep you informed.

keep up the good work.

regards,

Haider

p.s. on the pro theme(or even both) are you able to have the quantity and value in the cart displayed on the tab or menu? Like a mini cart I mean.

• atanas_stoyanov
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi,

Do you support global products for the MP GRIDs? I would like to display latest but also featured products from the stores (sub sites) in wpmu. Also would like to display featured stores if possible?

In the page layout designer – how can I align the sidebar to the right, and also have MP GRIDs aligned to its left, to fit the remaining part of the screen.

Thanks

Atanas

• haider

@nathan

thanks for adding the quantity to the cart tab. How about value? or is this too difficult?

The mini cart issue has been raised with marketpress quite a bit but no one seems to have come up with a solution. Something like a plugin or a shortcode would be handy as these then can be used with things like Ubermenu. Which incidentally works fine with your themes on WP 3.5

:slight_smile:

• Nathan Onn

@jim_meyer

Probably is CSS conflict. Disable the ‘arrow’ icon should do the trick. Here’s how:

1. Go to the theme options > code integration

2. Enable header code option

3. Insert this into the header code box:

<style type="text/css" media="all">#sidebar ul li:before,#sidebar .well:hover ul li:before {background-image: none;}</style>

4. Click save changes

• yanina
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi, the theme is really great!

Please help me make the slider span8 size and not span12 (now i can see generated code <div id="aq-block-1" class="aq-block aq-block-aq_slider_block span12 aq-first cf"> , but cannot find where i can make changes to the code

Cange in aq-slider-block.php doesn’t help

<?php
    /* List Block */
    if(!class_exists('AQ_Slider_Block')) {
    class AQ_Slider_Block extends AQ_Block {

function __construct() {
    $block_options = array(
    'name' => 'Slider Block',
    'size' => 'span8',
    );

Thx

• Jason Howden
    • New Recruit

Hello, firstly i love your PRO theme styling and i’m trying to get my company’s website changed over to use it, but i’m struggling to get the templates working across all my sub pages…

please help me!…

the PRO theme seems to be working on the “HOME” and “CART” pages but every other page displays “No Template Inserted” or the “default” wordpress template and as soon as i change the page to not use the default template i can’t get the site to show either the default template or one of the created page templates i’ve set up…

My site is http://www.rtvtools.com

Regards

Jason

• Juliette
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Can’t log into http://www.marketpressthemes.com

My password wasn’t working so I tried to reset it. But I was never presented a reset password option after I received the reset link to my email. After 5 or so failed attempts to remember my password… the page won’t load at all. It just says the words “error” at the top. This is so annoying. If the reset password feature isn’t working why does it still have the IP lockout enabled with no “failed login reason” seen?

• Juliette
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

That’s the thing, I couldn’t reach the site at all from where I was. But I guess my IP changed since I got home and I’m able to reach the site now. I’ve given up on trying to log in until I’ve reached someone at the website like you said Timothy. Thanks

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.