float in the center, regardless the page width

In Q&A plugin, front-end smaller window it shows the Q&A layout properly but in a wider page it's stays on the left-side. Please see screenshot here: http://f.cl.ly/items/2z053u2A463i2247452N/QA%20-%20screenshot.jpg

How do I make it float in the center, so regardless the width it adjusts automatically? Thanks in advance!

• MG2068
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I'm not familiar with firebug but I think I might have figured it out, under "Layout" I have tried punching in some new values, which looks good and that line now reads:

<div id="qa-page-wrapper" style="padding-left: 200px; margin-left: 150px;">

But I don't what to do with it? Where and which one is the style sheet in the folder? I'm sorry, could you kindly guide in detail, thanks!

• MG2068
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

There is only 1 file inside css folder named "qa-answers-remove-add.css" ...should I go ahead and copy the changes over to that line in the qa-answers-remove-add.css file?? because that file only has this in it:

a.add-new-h2 {
        display: none;
    }

/* 67022-1337220918 */

/* 67022-1341303680-au */

/* 119312-1351458375 */
  • MG2068
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Nevermind, I found it... the css file you were referring to is in default-templates folder > css folder named general.css

This is just a temporary solution and its still not "floating" in center, this looks to be a know bug. Is there an update coming?

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

Hiya, just going through some of the older threads here.

As it's been a little while since we last heard from you I thought I'd check in to see how you're going?

If you're still looking for some further assistance with this thread then please feel free to reopen the thread or of course for any new and related issues you are most welcome to open a new thread.

Cheers!
    Tom

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.