Floating box does not display

I have just installed floating social, activated it, selected a number of social networks and saved the settings. And then... Nothing. Any ideas? ikensocialmedia.nl

Thanks!

• Kimberly

Hello arnehulstein!

First thing I guess is to ask if you can get it to display at all? Will it show below or above content?

Also which theme are you using? And is it not displaying on all pages i.e showing on posts and not on static page? This could be because of the page template.

Often is a theme issue. I would suggest switching to a default twenty theme just to see if that's the conflict. If it works then we know it's a theme problem.

If all of the above does not help then you can check for plugin conflict. Will it work with all other plugins turned off? If so then turn them all on one by one to find the culprit, may be that you just need an update somewhere!

If you can't get it fixed by any of these methods please re-open the thread and respond with your results and your wordpress setup details (single, multisite, version, theme) :slight_smile:

I'll be waiting to hear!

Best!

Kimberly

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.