Floating social home page - Genesis

Running Genesis framework and can't find the right hook to get this to appear on home page. All other pages showing just fine. Thoughts?

• nomadone
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi @kwikkopydc

Where on your page are you trying to hook it in?
    How have you currently hooked it to work on the other pages?

I have some experience with Genesis so might be able to assist but right now uncertain exactly what the problem is.

Also might need to take a look at your site.

• kwikkopydc
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Thanks @nomadone

I'm using the basic settings for this plugin rather than trying to manually place it. The plugin works great on every page except the home page.

According to the plugin settings (all the way at the bottom):
    "Some themes may have problems with rendering the social box on non-post pages, such as front page or archive pages. Checking this option may help in such situations.
    Use this hook:
    [wp_footer] is the default but I thought someone who uses Genesis might have dealt with this and figured out the right hook.

I may try the manual placement option in the interim...

• nomadone
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi @kwikkopydc

I thought you were speaking specifically about Genesis Hooks and which one to use to hook in the manual code. You could try to use the simple hooks plugin to hook in the manual placement code or I use something called genesis extender which allows for hooking in additional functionality without actually touching your theme's code.

• kwikkopydc
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Funny, it was a setting error. I didn't have "show on home page" checked under the Advanced settings.

Along with "attempt to resolve home page conflicts" and get_footer hook, this setup works to show Floating Social on the homepage of my Genesis install.

Thanks for following up..

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.