Floating Social Options reset

I only need to use floating social on one specific page. I check off everything on the options page except "pages" where I check off all pages except the one I need. Everything works fine.

next day Floating Social is showing on all pages again,and in the settings non of the pages are checked.

Version 1.3.4. Could it be resetting itself?

• Philip John
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hiya!

That's very strange behaviour!

Have you been able to measure how long it is until the settings reset? My first thought is that another plugin is running a cron job that is essentially deleting those settings...

Are you able to leave all other plugins de-activated over night to see if it happens again?

Thanks,
    Phil

• draivika
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Okay, I revisited this periodically and didn't have the problem for a few days, suddenly today, I am noticing the same issue. Where I had "pages" unchecked and then checked to NOT display on all pages except the one I want, now after the long weekend ALL are unchecked under pages so it its showing on all pages.

There are no cron jobs running, and all other plugins where disabled.

Ideally, I would like a workaround solution that would involve a shortcode I could use on one specific template that i am using for this page, so I can be sure that it wont show on other pages.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.