[Floating Social] Share button for Facebook

This plugin says it includes sharing but the only thing that shows is a way to like the article not share on Facebook .. how can I allow people to share my content on their FB feed?

• Oguz

Hey canuckcrafts ,

Hope you're well.

The plugin has share buttons but not on Facebook. At the bottom of the plugin page, there is features table and all social buttons mentioning there like Google +1, Facebook Like, Tweet this, LinkedIn share etc... But I will check the plugin page to check can we make some clarification about what this plugin can do.

To solve your needs I want to share you how you can add share button. First, you need to get iframe code from Facebook, you can go to https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/share-button this URL at Share Button Configurator tool you can click "Get Code" button;

Then click iFrame tab and copy your iFrame share code;

Now, you can go to Settings > Floating Social from your wp-admin, and add the code to your "Add new Custom Service" tool;

You can add any name and paste your iFrame code to "code" section. Save the new service and position it as you like. Then you should see your share button on your posts single pages.

I hope this helps!

Cheers,
    Oguz

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.