floating social with divi theme

hello.
I am trying to setup floating social with divi theme.
It has some conflict.
When i activate the plugin i loose the menu bar.
Plus it do not show on any page or post.
Thanks a lot.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Nicolas,

Thanks for granting access.

I checked your site settings and then examined site's source. At first I suspected WP Rocket because there's a "minify and concatenate" option enabled for CSS and JS files. Although it didn't help I was able to spot the main culprit here which turned out to be just wrong "horizontal selector" in "Floating Social -> Settings".

It was set to ".post-content". While such element doesn't exist (I tested this with your blog posts) it has caused and this affected all other (as they are minified and concatenated) scripts.

The selector is not set to ".entry-content" and this seems to be working fine. I suppose you will want to adjust offsets to make "floating social bar" appear in other place so please remember that after any change to Floating Social is made it's necessary to clear WP Rocket cache. To do this, please click on "WP Rocket -> Clear Cache" link in your admin toolbar in dashboard before reloading a page/checking the site.

Best regards,
    Adam

• nicolas
    • The Bug Hunter

Thanks a lot for helping.
    I still have problem with floating social.
    On first page it do not show like before.(no problem with menu)
    it is on yes to fix problem with front page
    Also i can find any way to do that." when i scroll down the menu is coming down and floating is to high. i have put the selector no to higher that menu but it is not working. Probably wrong selector ....
    Thanks a lot.

• nicolas
    • The Bug Hunter

Sorry to write that also here but i have send a accounting email some days ago and did not get any answer. I also send another one today. It time sensitive so if possible can send a message to the account department?
    Thanks a lot and sorry to post that here.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Nicoal,

Apologies for the delay here, I checked your emails and it looks like all of them were answered in the meantime, if I missed any please let me know.

I checked your site and see that the Floating Social is no longer activated, can I activated so I can see what's going on on front page?

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.