Already received TECH help need clarification - please help

Please send me a screen print of what my network options should be. This is to set up like an Etsy account:

Here is what I received from Kim:

You will need to register your PayPal Account as a Merchant Account. Then you can visit the Network Admin Dashboard>Settings>Marketpress

On the General Settings please note that you cannot use Global Checkout with Chained Payments, so select no.

( Limit Global Widgets, Global Widgets/Shortcodes to main blog) IS THIS WHERE i CLICK no?

Scroll down to the PayPal Chained Payments Settings box Fill in your PayPal API credentials and pay special attention to the blue links in the following paragraph. You will need to create and register your chained payments application. I'll attach a pic of where you will find this info. The links will take you where you need to go :slight_smile: And unless you plan on having thousands of sites, then you don't need Multi DB :slight_smile: This is a management tool for those with very large networks.
Best,
Kimberly

Please tell me what to set on each of the following: Do you have a PDF or something that explains step by step?

General Settings
Limit Global Widgets/Shortcodes To Main Blog Yes No
Enable Global shopping cart Yes No
Global Gateway - With the global cart enabled, you must select only one compatible gateway to be used network wide.Select a Gateway eWay Shared Payments
PayPal Express Checkout

Gateway Permissions - Set payment gateway access permissions for network stores. The main site will maintain access to all gateways.
2Checkout All Can Use
No Access
Authorize.net AIM Checkout All Can Use
No Access
eWay Shared Payments All Can Use
No Access
Google Checkout All Can Use
No Access
iDEAL (beta) All Can Use
No Access
Manual Payments All Can Use
No Access
Moneybookers All Can Use
No Access
PayPal Payflow Pro (beta) All Can Use
No Access
PayPal Chained Payments All Can Use
No Access
PayPal Express Checkout All Can Use
No Access
Stripe All Can Use
No Access
PayPal Chained Payments Settings
Using PayPal Chained Payments allows you as the multisite network owner to collect a predefined fee or percentage of all sales on network MarketPress stores! This is invisible to the customers who purchase items in a store, and all PayPal fees will be charged to the store owner. To use this option you must create API credentials, and you should make all other gateways unavailable or limited above. Fees To Collect Enter a percentage of all store sales to collect as a fee. Decimals allowed.
%
PayPal Email Address Please enter your PayPal email address or business id you want to recieve fees at.

PayPal API Credentials You must login to PayPal and create an API signature to get your credentials. Instructions »
API Username

API Password

Signature

You must register this application with PayPal using your business account login to get an Application ID that will work with your API credentials. A bit of a hassle, but worth it! In the near future we will be looking for ways to simplify this process. Register then submit your application while logged in to the developer portal. Note that you do not need an Application ID for testing in sandbox mode. More Information »
View an example form »
Application ID

PayPal Sandbox API Credentials This is neccessary in case you or users want to test checkouts on their stores.
API Username

API Password

Signature

Gateway Settings Page Message This message is displayed at the top of the gateway settings page to store admins. It's a good place to inform them of your fees or put any sales messages. Optional, HTML allowed.
Please be aware that we will deduct a ?% fee from the total of each transaction in addition to any fees PayPal may charge you. If for any reason you need to refund a customer for an order, please contact us with a screenshot of the refund receipt in your PayPal history as well as the Transaction ID of our fee deduction so we can issue you a refund. Thank you!
Theme Permissions - Set theme access permissions for network stores.
For a custom css theme, save your css file with the "MarketPress Theme: NAME" header in the "/marketpress/css/themes/" folder and it will appear in this list so you may select it. All Can Use
No Access
All Can Use
No Access
All Can Use
No Access
Global Marketplace URL Slugs
Customizes the url structure of global category and tag listings. Marketplace Base //

Product Categories /marketplace//
Product Tags /marketplace//