Follow Up to Previous Question

Jack Kitterhing STAFF

27647 #0 GIVE POINTS
Hi there @Michael,

Hope you're well today and welcome to WPMU DEV! :slight_smile:

1: You can set custom colors, in appointments > settings > scroll down to display settings, where it has the colors with the chooseable presets, in the dropdown choose custom, you can then pick the colors you want. :slight_smile:

2: Set Payment required to yes, change to your desired currency, save changes, then change it back to payments required no (if you don't want require payment), and then it will still show in SGD rather than USD.

3: By default by the admin and the service provider receives the emails, or would you like it to go to other email addresses apart from these? :slight_smile:

For changing the email content, you can change that in appointments > settings > scroll down to notification settings and change the content of both Confirmation email Message, Reminder email Message. Then if you wanted to include custom HTML email templates, you could use our email template plugin here https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/html-email-templates/

Thanks!

Kind Regards
Jack.

Rate my support
THU JUL 31 2014, 5:25:14 PM (0)

Michael SINGLE

7 #11063
Hi can I get some help on these points please?

TUE AUG 5 2014, 1:11:00 PM (0)

Michael SINGLE

7 #11063
Also, how do I get the plugin to redirect to the homepage after appointment is successfully completed?

THU JUL 31 2014, 5:31:32 PM (0)

Michael SINGLE

7 #11063
Thanks Jack - for the colours I am not talking about the presets, it's the actual title text colour showing as yellow if you look on the appointments page which is weird.

How do I fix that?

THU JUL 31 2014, 5:32:36 PM (0)

Michael SINGLE

7 #11063
Also for the email notifications, I tried adding another user as admin but they don't receive the notification to their email address, only the original admin user.

How do I fix that?

THU JUL 31 2014, 5:36:13 PM (0)

Michael SINGLE

7 #11063
Also the service name gets truncated in the email notification, is there anyway to stop that?

Requested service: Swedish Massage (60 mins – S)

should say

Requested service: Swedish Massage (60 mins – S$48)