Font Awesome icon is missing when HB AO is enabled

I am using font-awesome on my site. But when I enable AO within HB, only the first time FA loads, but on second refresh it’s gone and never comes back.

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Hugo

I was able to replicate this issue with the Font Awesome plugin and the Asset Optimization from Hummingbird, so I’ve already created a bug report for our developers.

We’ll keep you posted here as soon as there’s any development on this.

Thank you,

Dimitris

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello Hugo

I’ve removed the credentials you posted as our Support forums are publicly available. As mentioned above I was able to replicate this issue in a testing site of mine, so there’s no need for any credentials from your end. If needed, keep in mind that we will provide a safe way of sending these via our contact page/form. :slight_smile:

Thank you,

Dimitris

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey there Hugo !

Hope you are doing well today!

The issue has already been escalated to our developers as a bug and they are still investigating it. Unfortunately, we don’t have an update from their end yet. Please note that the response time of the developers might be a bit delayed than that of the general Support staff. The developers, myself or another colleague of mine will let you know here as soon as we have an update. We really appreciate your patience and consideration regarding this. Thanks!

Kind regards,

Nahid

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey there Hugo !

Hope you are doing well today!

I just took a look at the site linked to at your previous response and it seems the Hummingbird Asset Optimization "CDN" is not activated, which is most likely the reason why the icons are loading there. Here's a screenshot for reference:

I believe enabling the CDN will bring the issue back. This issue is currently being investigated by our developers and we're hoping to hear back from them as soon as possible. We really appreciate your patience and consideration regarding this. Thanks!

Kind regards,

Nahid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.