font colors need help

I need help with my font colors and colors for links. They are all out of whack since I downloaded this program

Nithin

Hi sally,

Hope you are doing good today.

I need help with my font colors and colors for links. They are all out of whack since I downloaded this program

Is there any specific page where you are having issues? Could you please explain what are the colors you need for font, and links? I tested in my system, and I don't see any instance where font colors, and links changing, or having issues when WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin is installed. You can make this sure by deactivating the plugin, and check whether you still have issues with your font colors or not.

I checked your website, and I don't see any CSS overriding from the plugin, other than inline CSS.
    For eg:
    <span style="color: #0000ff;font-family: 'Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif;font-size: 18pt;">Sally High, LMHC</span>

I could see CSS are passed to all your divs as above, other than that I don't see any issue from the plugin side. Is this how you have added the CSS? If you remove these CSS, the colors should fallback to default. If that's not the case, please advise what I'm missing, and please enable support access, so that we could give a closer look on how you are implementing it.

You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please let us know once you enable access, so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice weekend.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin