Fonts not working in Upfront editor

Hey there WPMUDEV, I have been struggling with this issue for over a few hours now, and it is really getting up to my nerves now. The typography is just not working AT ALL, in live editing with Upfront. And don't get me wrong, I love upfront, and I really want to work with it, but this is just impossible. I can not change any kind of font, and it just doesn't adjust anything when I try... Is there any kind of fix for this? I have tried it on multiple browsers, and it just won't work..

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Lucas,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I'd like to make sure that we are on the same side here so please answer these questions for me

1. You have assigned this ticket to "Upfront Builder" plugin but in your question you are referring to edition with Upfront: is that about building the theme with Upfront Builder or editing the site design with Upfront editor that you run by clicking on "Upfront" in admin toolbar (or via "Appearance -> Customize")?

2. Does this apply to any Upfront theme or a specific one only on a custom built one?

3. Could you please give me a short step-by-step guide on how could I replicate example of that issue on my end? I have tried that but I got a feeling that I might be missing the point here so that would help me get a better picture.

That would help me a lot to examine the issue.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.