Footer - membership pro removes server ip memory info

Having this plugin active removes the footer information in the admin panel from my server ip memory plugin, which I happen to need as a reference. Any assistance to how I can prevent this from happening would be helpful.

• Rich

I have added this to my custom css, but it hasn't altered the footer which is still blank. Really do not want to add a third party plugin.

One very easy question regarding the plugin itself. Read through the installation information. I want to have the plugin so that each sub-site can create its own unique memberships. Does adding the code to config.php and network activating this mean that every sub-site will have the same membsership options?

If I want them seperate for each site, activate the plugin on each site?

• Jude

Hi again @rich23

This will not work on the normal custom css plugin as that does not affect admin styles.

You can alternately use a code snippet as shown below.

https://gist.github.com/JudeRosario/4755278004321f7afdcb

Insert that into either your theme's functions.php, or you can insert it as a mu-plugin.

To create an mu-plugin, go to your /wp-content/ folder via FTP, and find the folder called "mu-plugins". If there is no folder with that name, then you'll want to create one. Then, create a file inside that folder, and give the file any name you like (making sure the file as an extension of .php, e.g. example.php) and paste the code in there.

You don't need to activate that plugin, as it will be always be automatically activated. Please be sure to add a PHP start tag at the beginning of the code if you insert this code as a mu-plugin, like this:

<?php

Also about your second question, dont network activate the plugin. Allow each subsite to activate and create its own memberships

Hope that clarifies

• Rich

I see, I can do that. On both counts, much appreciated.

Just a quick note, I replied to the last response on the account issue I have been having. It will not allow me to install any additional wmpudev plugins telling me I have the wrong folder permissions. Can update existing ones, but can't install anything new, plugins or themes. Support access is open.

The folder permissions are what they should be on the wp-content folder.

The same problem is happening on my test site, also properly linked to my wmpudev dashboard.

• Michael Bissett

Hey Rich, Michael here!

On this:

Just a quick note, I replied to the last response on the account issue I have been having. It will not allow me to install any additional wmpudev plugins telling me I have the wrong folder permissions. Can update existing ones, but can't install anything new, plugins or themes.

We'll want to take that discussion back to the appropriate area, I see you've got a email conversation with Jude about this.

I'll reply there further (especially since the Support Access isn't coming up as granted, I'll ask for details there), we good to mark this thread as resolved in the meantime? :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.